Preventing flu transmission is essential in reducing its impact on public health. This article provides practical flu prevention tips and emphasizes the importance of good hygiene practices to limit the spread of the virus in various settings.
- Hand Hygiene: The article stresses the importance of frequent handwashing with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Respiratory Etiquette: Covering the nose and mouth with a tissue or elbow when coughing or sneezing can help prevent flu droplets from spreading.
- Disinfection: Regularly cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces can reduce the risk of virus transmission.
- Avoiding Close Contact: The article advises individuals to avoid close contact with sick individuals to minimize the risk of flu transmission.
- Staying Home When Sick: Encouraging individuals to stay home when experiencing flu symptoms can help prevent the spread of the virus.